What you need to know about the Blue Cross Weekly Lottery
Weekly Lottery rules
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance. Entry is open to all residents of the UK but excludes: Blue Cross trustees and directors or employees and third parties directly involved in the administration or management of the Weekly Lottery.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 16 years of age. Any person found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- Your unique lottery number(s) will be confirmed by post within 21 days. No ticket will be supplied.
- The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator which will select a six digit number (the winning number). Only lottery numbers for players with sufficient credit at the time of the draw will be eligible for prizes. Late or missed payments may result in players’ lottery numbers not being eligible for every draw.
- The winning number will be published on Blue Cross website lottery.bluecross.org.uk/winners and will be available from the Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01628 821 986. Results will be available from the Monday following the draw.
- Winning combinations will be for player’s lottery numbers which match three or more of the digits in the correct position within the winning number. Prizes for the Weekly Lottery are published on the Blue Cross website www.bluecross.org.uk/lottery. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest will be payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque within 21 days or paid direct into the players bank account for those paying by Direct Debit.
- Prizes are as follows: Match 6 numbers in order for prize of £10,000. Match 5 numbers in order for prize of £1,000. Match 4 numbers in order for prize of £25. Match 3 numbers in order for prize of £5.
- All profits from the Weekly Lottery go to Blue Cross.
- Blue Cross is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- Blue Cross reserves the right to use the winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Jones from Berkshire.
- Blue Cross or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. Blue Cross or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made regarding the rules shall, once made, be final and binding. No detail in an application may be changed in any way once it has been submitted, except for contact details such as change of address.
- The rules are subject to change by Blue Cross or its External Lottery Manager. Copies of the latest rules will be published on www.bluecross.org.uk/lottery.
Promoter: Sally de la Bedoyere, Blue Cross, Shilton Road, Burford, OXON, OX18 4PF.
Blue Cross is a charity registered in England and Wales (224392) and in Scotland (SC040154).
For full terms and conditions visit www.bluecross.org.uk/lottery.
Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005.
www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. Please gamble responsibly. Problem gambling support: The National Gambling Helpline on 0808 802 0133 (lines open 8am to midnight) www.begambleaware.co.uk
Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Blue Cross will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Blue Cross to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Blue Cross or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society. If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Blue Cross asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.